Honesty

I'll be honest.   I don't want to be an asshole.   I don't want issues or troubles.   I want healing.   That's what everyone needs. A chance to grow anew.  Without anger.  Without prejudice

My only goal is the survival of my kids. I learned this lesson from my mom as I had my own kids.   They don't have everything, but they'll have what they need.   Love.  Support.   Freedom to be a kid.   Roof over their head.   Food on table.   They will be taught respect for their fellow humans.   This is for all the kids.  

When I make the hard decisions, I know it will be right for all.   Last night, I made the decision to be right where I needed to be.   Yesterday was bittersweet.  It was an anniversary of an union that's now in the process of being no more.   Yet last night, thinking about my choice, I know with no doubt in my mind, that at 9pm.  I was in the absolutely right place.   Where I was meant to be.

I don't know the curves or roads of this journey,  but I know the destination.  I one the final words.  Happily ever after. And I know own everyone of those kids...will be raised and taught correctly.  That they will be loved.   And that's all I need to know

Now hopefully maturity takes us to the next step.  Resolution for what's best for the kids.   Petty behavior aside.  Time to end this and heal.  All of us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The aftermath...

The new normal.

Randomisity