The Quarterback

Right now I'm watching Season 5 of Glee, episode 3. The Quarterback.   Those who are close to me know how this show was instrumental in my healing process after M-Jay passed.  And maybe 2 months ago, I watched this episode with someone who's song is in my heart,  "I'll stand by you"

I admit this episode pulls at the heart strings.  Especially when they talk about how a parent buries a child.

I've never been fond at glorifying celebrity, especially those struck down by their own mistakes.   But I admit, I felt twinges in my heart when I heard Cory Monteith passed.

This last week, I've had a myriad of emotions going through my head for various reasons.   I was able to talk and let out something inside that needed to be said.  Maybe thats the lesson.  Life is too short to be trapped inside yourself or a situation.  If you care, let that person know.   You never know how things could change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The aftermath...

The new normal.

Randomisity